Quantapoint conducts all of its business with high ethical standards of practice. We apply these standards to all interactions with employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders.
The Quantapoint Ethics Policy, which has been approved by the Board of Quantapoint Inc., is summarized below. The policy was developed to ensure that our business is conducted in adherence with high ethical and legal principles and sets standards of professionalism and integrity for all employees and operations worldwide.
- All employees have the right to expect, and the responsibility to ensure, that Quantapoint’s business is conducted with high ethical standards and legal principles.
- Our policy is to operate within applicable law.
- No bribes shall be given or received.
- Conflicts of interest must be avoided.
- Discrimination or harassment of any kind will not be tolerated.
- As a matter of policy, we do not make political donations except with the approval of the board of directors.
- We aim to be a responsible partner within our local communities.
- Employees are encouraged and supported to report, in confidence, any suspected wrongdoing.
The full Quantapoint Ethics Policy is available in Portable Document Format (PDF).